Frequently asked questions
1. What are your delivery options and charges?
I offer delivery via a fully insured furniture courier to most of mainland UK A charge may apply if you live in Wales, Scotland or The Isles. Please get in touch with your postcode before purchase.
My trusted professional furniture courier will take great care in ensuring your item is delivered to you in the condition it left my workshop.
2. I have seen a piece of furniture you are advertising for customisation that I am interested in, how do I go about buying it and getting it customised personally for me?
It is a very simple process, note the item of furniture you wish to have customised for you, then go to my contact page to get in touch. I will then get in touch with you to arrange a home consultation to discuss with you your choice of colour and finish that you have in mind.
3. How much does it cost to have furniture customised?
This depends on the size and design of the piece you have chosen, and the choice of work you wish to have completed ie. number of colours, style, finish, new hardware added etc . Each piece is priced individually on application.
I ask for a 50% non refundable deposit at the time of booking this secures your place in my diary and confirms colour and finish choices.
The final 50% is then paid 48 hours before delivery of the item. I will endeavor to personally deliver to you whenever possible within Devon, Cornwall or Somerset.
4. I have seen a piece of furniture on Pinterest/Instagram which I really like, can you refinish a similar style?
I have great contacts so I can source items from all over the country if you have seen a particular style of furniture you like and would like something similar customised, alternatively I can update your own furniture.
(Please note I will not upcycle /restyle or refinish any item unless it is solid wood and structurally sound)
5. How do I view an item you have for sale?
Please feel free to get in touch if you would like to arrange to take a look at a piece before you buy.
7. I have a question not listed above.
Please message me via the contact page and I will be in touch as soon as I can to answer your query.
Treat yourself and have a piece of yesteryear refinished uniquely for you ..